june 21. due date. we are hanging out. faith is monitoring the neighborhood. tim is recovering from a minor soccer injury (nasty rug burn on his knee), although he claims he is "good to go and could play soccer today if he needed to." and i don't think bud can move any lower in my body.
well. we are going to take faith to the park. i am having a better day today. but it was rough sitting in the church pew. i have reached a new level of "huh - this will be nice when this isn't so difficult/uncomfortable." but all in all, good spirits.
happy father's day!! dad i love you. you are amazing. i can't wait to see you as a grandpa - you are going to be the best! ken - thank you for loving me as your daughter. so excited to see you in july! gabe - you aren't my dad and but i think you are a freaking amazing dad too!
2 comments:
I'm hoping the baby comes soon! I've heard God designed the last weeks of pregnancy to be so uncomfortable that you look forward to labor. You'll have to let me know if this is true. I was not uncomfortable the week before Hannah came:)
Hey Kristi,
I am catching up on your blog this AM. Thanks for the kind Father's Day greeting! We love you and are praying for you daily.....and looking forward to seeing the three of you in July!!
Post a Comment