the appointment with the midwife went well - progress is being made. but we are still waiting. i flux in and out of contraction patterns - remembering all of it brings us one step closer to holding the baby. if the baby has not arrived by monday we will begin to look at inducing - do a stress test on the baby and an ultrasound. we are hoping we don't get that far.
thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. i certainly feel surrounded!
3 comments:
i checked my phone at 3am to see if you texted. i was on a bathroom break :) please text me even if it is in the middle of the night!
Kristi, I promise you will not be pregnant forever. I know at this point 'past your due date' you feel like you are going to be but the baby will be here soon. Rest up & try to relax while you can. And don't forget to enjoy & ponder all these wonderful moments in your heart. You guys are going to be great parents! FYI---Kevin leaves for CO until Tuesday in case Tim tries to call. Don't want TK to be disappointed if he can't get a hold of him. He'll call him back when he's home.
Love you guys!
Kristi - I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I really can't imagine how you're feeling; although, you seem to be quite positive. I'm 11 days away, and I'm not that positive. Will be praying that baby comes SOON! Love, Chrissie
Post a Comment