are women who are almost 39 weeks pregnant typically more emotional than ususal?
because i sure feel that way. :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes. I think you have so much anxiety from the 'unknown' that is so closely approaching, is it a boy or girl, what will the child be like/look like, the world telling you that so much is going to change (marriage, life in general, friendships, etc.)all in a negative tone, the anticipation & weight of raising a child, and I can go on and on. I experienced this with James (2nd pregnancy, Jack came unexpectantly) as we were 5 days over due and just waiting. Kristi, just roll with the emotions, talk to Tim about them or someone trusted to process things & rest in our Heavenly Father who knows all those feelings too when He was expecting a Wonderful Gift to be born. Praying for you today. Hang in there!---Jessica in IN
i remember at 39 weeks i was painting my kitchen walls. i was so upset with how they were turning out that i was on the floor crying about it. how ridiculous!
I think I'm taking some of that emotional stuff from you... or your sending it to me in Georgia, because I'm emotional too, and I'm not even pregnant! :) I love you lots, and I'm praying for you Kristi.
Yes they are more emotional. If you look at a chart of the hormones your body is producing in order to sustain life throughout the pregnancy you'll see a steady rise all the way to 40 weeks. It's the drop off the end that usually causes the most trouble (postpartum depression). Just hang in there and make sure to get adequate rest afterwards. I know that's tough and easier said than done but its really important for your mental health.
5 comments:
Yes. I think you have so much anxiety from the 'unknown' that is so closely approaching, is it a boy or girl, what will the child be like/look like, the world telling you that so much is going to change (marriage, life in general, friendships, etc.)all in a negative tone, the anticipation & weight of raising a child, and I can go on and on. I experienced this with James (2nd pregnancy, Jack came unexpectantly) as we were 5 days over due and just waiting. Kristi, just roll with the emotions, talk to Tim about them or someone trusted to process things & rest in our Heavenly Father who knows all those feelings too when He was expecting a Wonderful Gift to be born. Praying for you today. Hang in there!---Jessica in IN
i remember at 39 weeks i was painting my kitchen walls. i was so upset with how they were turning out that i was on the floor crying about it. how ridiculous!
I think I'm taking some of that emotional stuff from you... or your sending it to me in Georgia, because I'm emotional too, and I'm not even pregnant! :) I love you lots, and I'm praying for you Kristi.
Yes they are more emotional. If you look at a chart of the hormones your body is producing in order to sustain life throughout the pregnancy you'll see a steady rise all the way to 40 weeks. It's the drop off the end that usually causes the most trouble (postpartum depression). Just hang in there and make sure to get adequate rest afterwards. I know that's tough and easier said than done but its really important for your mental health.
No, you are totally abnormal:)
Post a Comment