this pre-labor stuff is a lot of work :) last night more than any other previous i thought, "this could be it..." i was up for 1.5 hour intervals with contractions (10:30-12:00, 2:30-4:00, 5:30 - sometime). and this morning when i woke up my uterus felt like it was tight/flexing without any let-up, but also without any obvious contractions. tim and i just got back from a walk. my uterus still feels tight. but still no major contraction pattern.
last night i kept praying, "Jesus please give me a sign." sign being: water breaking, mucus plug coming out, bloody show type action (sorry for the graphic reference - i don't know how to put it more gently). no such sign has yet been given. or not that i have noticed. still praying for a sign :)
and so we wait.
the mosers will be home tonight or tomorrow, maybe bud wants to wait for his friends to arrive.
tim also basically finished the work on 2 of his 4 summer classes yesterday! so we are ready.
and if we make it until tomorrow we have an appointment with our midwife at 10:00.
Lord we surrender to you, your timing - again and again.
4 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you every day and more, Kristi!
The time must be close....thanks for the update!
Love,
Dad K
Thinking of you, friend! Hang in there! You will KNOW when it's time to go. But I'll still pray for a sign too!
Shoot! I was just about to go to bed, but now I'm too excited to sleep! Praying praying praying for you and that baby. I am SO anxious to meet our niece/nephew...I wonder what you're up to RIGHT now...
So exciting! Checking the blog a lot now, waiting for news. This is good news. My mother-in-law always told me that you will KNOW when you are in true labor. You won't be able to walk or talk during the contractions (she was right), but I know how you feel about wanting a 'sign'. I felt the same way...BOTH times! :) Praying & thinking of you & TK a lot these days!!! You guys are so close to seeing your little one. Man, this is exciting!!!
Post a Comment