while i am reading harry potter, tk is reading Pascal. here is his favorite quote of the day.
if we are not prepared to take risks we should have nothing to do with religion. for this, like everything else, appears uncertain. think of the number of chances we constantly take as we go on sea voyages, or into battle. of this i am certain, that we will do nothing if we don't take risks.
well i haven't gone on any sea voyages lately but you get the idea.
2 comments:
Good mouse story, good questions, good quote. I checked your blog a few times yesterday but nothing new. I check this morning and suddenly there are three new posts! Good way to start my day :)
Love you friend! I'm back from the Southern family reunion. I've loved all of your pictures and stories. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment