thank you for all of your thoughtful comments. i am feeling much better today - still weak, but we were able to rest most of the day.
tonight calvin took us to some of his nepali friend's house for dinner. it was wonderful. it was for sure my favorite thing we have done so far - mainly because i have felt a bit disconnected from the culture and tonight was good to just sit and be with some wonderful, caring, thoughtful nepalis.
time for bed. thanks for reading and praying. kristi
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. You and Tim are on our hearts and minds-always. We love you and miss you. Mom
Hey girlie,
So glad to hear you are feeling better but please take it easy and don't push yourself. Tell the boys to be extra nice to you. Give everyone our love and we will continue to pray for you! Love ya! Keri & Charlie
Kristi!!!!!!!!!!! I just read your whole blog; love the mouse story and the whole sickness episode, not that I'm glad you were sick, far from it, but just because you can add it to your many sick stories. Having Tim tell that one was priceless... haha. I'd say poor tim, but seriously it's the worst being sick in random countries. Love you...
Post a Comment