Monday, June 9, 2008

sweet faith

danielle just sent me these pictures and i had to post them - thanks defense. my parents (and now danielle) have been watching our dear dog faith while we are away. and it sounds like she is having the time of her life. here are some pictures.

faith waiting for the tv to come on - she loves tv (thank you charlie stivers and the rockies 21 wins).
faith smiling
with her favorite toy (thank you drew for teaching her to play fetch).

we miss our sweet, crazy dog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, Faith :) What a little pie. I miss her too.

Danielle said...

Now I have my camera ready, so Ill be taking more pictures and sending them to you speratically. xo

Nathan and Nicole said...

It's funny, one of the only items in our fridge upon our return (besides Gatorade and maple syrup) was cheddar cheese. I had some for lunch without even reading your post! How BFF are we?!

We got home BusinessElite again (BOOYAH!) and went to IHOP and then church. I fell asleep at 4 p.m. and didn't wake up until 6 a.m. the next day. :)

Sorry to blog-email, but I just wanted to tell you again how grateful I am to you and Tim for spending your last few weeks carting the Parkers around. We really appreciate you and love you. I'm really pleased that the Snake Path sign and I made your favorites.

Love you, Nico