Thursday, January 31, 2008

snow pics

tim and i took pictures on the way to school yesterday, which are the first couple. as for the last bit of pictures... tim took an awfully long time buying bread this morning and i was starting to worry, well come to find out he had taken the camera and was busy getting more snow shots on his pita run. enjoy. :)


I think snow on palm trees is slightly funny.

burrrrrr... walking home from school.


just inside jaffa gate

the above picture begins tim's picture taking adventure. this shot is just outside our house. if you see the little white sign on the building in the middle right of the picture - that sign marks the place where we turn right to go home.


on the way to school today.

JUC's campus

our $5 purchase to keep our feet warm at home. my choices were orange and purple. the orange made me laugh.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cool pictures Sista!! Its pretty And thanks for taking some of your faces. :)

oberskis said...

Kristi and Tim! I am (I can't say jealous) but jealous! My heart just leapt when I saw all of the pictures of you guys in all of those beautifully familiar places! I LOVE that you are there! Keep the stories coming! I cherished every word! Kristin O'Berski