Wednesday, January 9, 2008

new do




i decided to cut off a lot of my hair. let me know what you think. also what do you all think about dying my hair a darker brown? (in an effort to not stand out so much in a middle-eastern country)? :)




3 comments:

Bekah said...

ah dear friend, you are so darn cute. love the new haircut and i am pretty sure it would look adorable even darker brown. go for it. wish i could see you this weekend!

Christina said...

darker brown would be cute although i think you should have abby highlight your hair. that went well! lol! what a disaster! with your new haircut you look older...but i still like the longer hair. give me some time. i could change my mind :)

Nathan and Nicole said...

You always look cute friend! You inspire me to take new risks with my hair, but alas, I chicken out at the last minute. Who knows, I may have a whole new 'do before I land in Israel myself!