thank you to all of you who have inquired about ken. we are still waiting on the results of many different tests. today he had a test of his heart, to make sure it would do well with the chemo. he also had a bone biopsy. at this point we don't imagine we will hear anything new until he has his next doctors appointment on monday.
in other news we are super excited to welcome our friend drew to the northwest tomorrow. drew is coming to check out vancouver with us. his beautiful wife is too prego to come. we will miss her (love you bek).
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. My friend Beverly saw your Christmas picture and said that Tim looked like Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey). It must be the hair. :)
Tell Drew to tell Bekah I said "Hi" and that I love her and miss her. I guess you could tell Drew the same - except the part about me loving him. :)
Post a Comment