check out our new place!
by the front door of the apartment is the el kitcheno (the kitchen)
the other half of the room is the el diningo roomo (where we eat our food)

now we will leave the kitchen and head up these stairs towards the bedroom.

where we sleep (aka la bedrooma)

in the back left of the bedroom picture you can see the door to the bathroom. pretty normal, thats also where the washer and dyer are.

now if you would follow me, we will turn around and head back down through the kitchen towards my favorite room.

this room they call the salon. why? i don't know. I call it the amazing ancient jerusalem castle room! its other name is guest bedroom. not as exciting. but we're excited to have people over and hang out in here.

this is from the other end of the room back towards the door.
thanks for taking the apartment tour with us. but i have to tell you, its better in person (hint, hint). visitors are welcome! and i hear there's a great chef who lives here. anyways, thats where we live. miss you all!
6 comments:
Whoa.....I thinka I understand the "Hint Hint" if you know what I mean and I thinka you do.
WOW! Beautiful apt. Guest room would be my favorite room too. What a floor. Congrats. xo, Karen
It's awesome! We can't wait to get there and hang out with you! I call the tomb looking part of that room for my sleeping quarters. :)
Looks cold to me ;) But perfect for you!
So...do they give out castles to everyone who goes to Jerusalem? If so, sign me up!
that is really nice! i am impressed. btw did yall have to bring bedding, kitchen stuff, etc?
Post a Comment