tim and i leave at 6 am tomorrow morning to head to the airport and we will spend the next 48 hours or so in the air on at airports. i will get online and let you all know when we make it safe. thank you for your prayers, kristi
I discovered your blogspot when I visited Tim's myspace page. I guess I found it at the end of your trip. I was friends with Tim in high school. It looks and sounds like you both had an amazing time. Tim, I noticed your comment about your dad...is he doing okay? anyway...I hope you have a safe trip home to the states.
2 comments:
i can't believe you are coming home!!! wow!
I discovered your blogspot when I visited Tim's myspace page. I guess I found it at the end of your trip. I was friends with Tim in high school. It looks and sounds like you both had an amazing time. Tim, I noticed your comment about your dad...is he doing okay? anyway...I hope you have a safe trip home to the states.
Post a Comment