two special people we know are celebrating their birthdays tomorrow. and its important to celebrate birthdays well and with great fanfare (if being married to kristi taught me one bit of wisdom at all).
so brooke, happy birthday sister! can't wait to see you. i think gabe (being the wonderful husband he is) ought to do all the work around the house tomorrow, breakfast in bed, special projects you may need done, etc. you deserve it! and feel free to use "tim says so," if you need to.
dad, happy birthday dad! we can't wait to see you either. dad, let's try to keep this year from being life threatening. can we commit to that? good. so enjoy your day dad, go crazy wild nuts! sleep in until 7:30, work half a day, read a non-theological book, have dessert tonight! you've earned it you crazy guy. :)
if you know either of these two, wish them happy birthday tomorrow for us and give 'em a big hug. we love them both.
3 comments:
Tim,
I will leave work early tomorrow...and do some non-theological reading! (Not so sure about sleeping till 7:30 but I will DEFINITELY have dessert!) B & G will be here, wish you and Kristi could be too!
Love,
Dad
The dad comment definitely made me laugh out loud. And, fortunately, we'll be in the springs tomorrow -- no housework to be done at all.
Wish you two could be here. We've actually moved into Chipotle in anticipation of your coming (and the food is good, too).
Thanks, guys! I love your birthday advice. I laughed out loud, too. And to Gabe, a belated birthday gift of housework is just as valuable as on the actual birthday. I believe Tim would say so, too. Can't wait to see you two :)
Post a Comment