Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hello baby



here are pictures from the ultrasound today. the top two are profile pictures and the bottom picture is a foot. a foot that will probably learn to kick a soccer ball and swim the distance of a pool. precious foot.

ps. pregnancy moment of the day - on my way home i passed a park where elementary aged kids were having soccer practice. a huge mob just chasing after a ball with an adult man in the middle. everyone looked like they were having a great time. i may or may not have cried the rest of the way home. :)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Can't wait to meet this little guy or girl! Looks like a cutie to me!

Christina said...

those are great 20 week pictures! adorable!

Unknown said...

The second picture looks like the baby is laughing :)

Last fall there was a mini people soccer team with one or two adult coaches that practiced in the afternoon at my school's soccer field. I remember walking out to my car one day and upon seeing them (much like you describe--running around en masse chasing the ball) I got a little choked up...so I understand the need for some tears.

Last night I cried because I couldn't breathe. Going to the doctor this afternoon.