Sunday, March 30, 2008

quick

quick, this is tim. kristi is in the other room showering and then we are leaving for backpacking for four days.

I need your help, vote NO HAIRCUT.

I know their are some dissenters out there who will still vote the wrong way, but for the rest of you familiar in the ways of cool, vote early and vote often.

we will prevail.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way ahead of you Tim. Gabe and I have voted FOR hair. Gabe lives vicariously through that mop on your head, and I always think your comb over is hilarious. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm Anastazia. I'm currently in New York (upstate) going to school for archeology. My mother had a friend who told her about you doing Biblical Archeology in Jerusalem. Which was crazy because I'm headed there for school at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem for Biblical Archeology, lol. So, through the grape vine, I was told that you could shed some lite for me.
It would be really cool if you could tell me some stuff on Jerusalem, like rent rates, and weird stuff like that. I've got an e-mail address that you can reach me at: moonlight_sorceress@hotmail.com
... don't ask about the e-mail address, I was 14 and I'm just a bit lazy to care, lol.
Anyhoo, it was cool reading about the stuff and places that you have seen. I hope I can see the same stuff too! :D
~Anastazia.