Wednesday, March 12, 2008

pictures with mom and dad

well mom and i are at home resting while tim and dad conquer david's citadel and the tower of the church of the redeemer. enjoy these pictures from our first few days together!

meeting on the top of massada, near the dead sea.

Massada
swimming in the dead sea
day one in jerusalem. yeah for aroma coffee! (in front of jaffa gate)
jewish quarter excavations
western wall and dome of the rock
JUC - tour of school.
the shuke - the market where i buy most of our food
Day two in jerusalem: the garden tomb started the day.
church of the holy sepulchre
yeah for kristi- the tour guide :)

temple mount excavations - dad and i sitting on first century steps. so cool.

bunches of pictures here - more to come. :)

6 comments:

drew moser said...

tell our surrogate parents hello!

Danielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Mom and Dad fit in so well!! Plus, Sister, you have to get me some cute skarfs like the ones I notived you were wearing. :) And I dont believe that you were wearing sandals as you climbed Masada?

mommaschulz said...

So happy to see you in Israel. Looks like your tour guide is showing you everything. Wish we were there with you. I am having Mark cut and paste the four of you into our pictures from Israel so we'll all be together (we'll even add D - no one will know). I love the vest! Will keep checking for new pictures.

Allison said...

so FUN to see pictures of you and your family! hope you're having a blast. tell the padres hello! :)

and your hair is seriously cuter than i can handle!

Unknown said...

Hello! Well, I've finally started a blog. I''m not living in another country, and we don't have kids, but somehow or another, I'll be keeping a blog :)
Glad to see so many great pictures!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

thats the stuff! right on! word! =)

love the one with you giving a high five to your dad =)

love you guys, glad my mom turned to on toward your online jounral shin-dig.

-t