Monday, March 24, 2008

easter

awake early for the sunrise service at the garden tomb. (greg not so sure how he feels about being here...)
after seeing the picture above i asked for a "take 2"
tk and calvin
CAVES!!
greg, colin, calvin and tim (i stayed home to bake chocolate cake)
shopping in the o.c.

dinner time - colin thinkin' it's going to be good... greg maybe not so sure. (it was super great by the way - nothing like homemade type foods for easter thanks to the JUC student crew who made the food).
walking home. tim taking "spy" pictures. his favorite new hobby. i think this is his best one so far of kurtis.

colin and greg (i don't know if it counts as a spy picture if those you are taking it of know it is being taken... oh well).

finished the day with a game of beans. new fav game. taught greg. he won. tim, kurtis, erin and i were too focused on beating each other and so greg slipped in there for the win. way to go greg!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to all of you! Spy photos and chocolate cake...sounds just like the Tim and Kristi I know and love :)

Danielle said...

I LOOOVE SPYING!! Sis - I hope Tims knows about our experience with spying on neighbors... Tell him I have walkie-talkies here he can use when he comes back.