Thursday, October 8, 2009

samantha's photo shoot


this is one of the many amazing images mark schulz, our dear family friend, took of samantha on her two month birthday. mark takes pictures as a ministry to families in ministry. we feel completely blessed by both mark and marilyn, his wife. sammy now has three of the cutest hats knit by marilyn, and i hope to post some pictures of sammy in those hats soon.

check out a few more of the pictures here.

we love you mark and marilyn and are incredibily thankful for you!!

3 comments:

Nathan and Nicole said...

So cute! I love the flower in her hair.

Matt and Abby said...

I LOVE the pic of the three of you! Makes me what a photo shoot too!

Hillary said...

I love the family picture too. And the one where she is curled up asleep on the couch. So sweet.