Kristi, Sammy is changing so much. We are so excited to get to meet your precious new daughter in just a few weeks. Looking forward to meeting the new Knipp family member!!
I hear we're both gonna be in Indiana at the same time! I'm going back through that part of Indiana on Thursday the 15th and trying to check with G & G stockman if we'll all be around at the same time! I'd LOVE to meet Sammie! so cute!
5 comments:
I can't believe you failed to mention the TONGUE! She's just like her mommy and aunt Defense.
oh how i love to see a cute bow on her head...just too cute!!
just like her mama!
Kristi, Sammy is changing so much. We are so excited to get to meet your precious new daughter in just a few weeks. Looking forward to meeting the new Knipp family member!!
I hear we're both gonna be in Indiana at the same time! I'm going back through that part of Indiana on Thursday the 15th and trying to check with G & G stockman if we'll all be around at the same time! I'd LOVE to meet Sammie! so cute!
Post a Comment