Monday, October 12, 2009

cousins!

sammy met her cousin ellis on saturday!! these two were so cute together.

here they are checking each other out:
be gentle with your younger cousin ellis :)
two cute little ladies
we all agreed that christmas will be very fun to see these two hang out more. i know they will be great friends!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

sammy looks SO big! love her outfit:) is ellis crawling?

Hillary said...

Those two are just the cutest. They will definitely be good buddies. Hope you had a nice visit!

Kristi said...

Awwwww, it's the beginning of a great friendship with those too!! (sorry we missed you in Indiana!)

Anonymous said...

That last pic of the girls together is just too funny. I can hear Ellis saying "Whhhhat Mommy, I'm not going to hurt her,I just want that BOW in her hair" Can't wait for more pics, glad your trip went well. Brooke's Mom, Shelly