I LOVE ultrasounds!! today was amazing. i loved every moment of it. we had a very friendly technician - who pointed out everything. he also printed a number of pictures. from the measurements he said i am 11 weeks and 5 days along. so right about where we thought. that would put my due date sometime in mid-june. i imagine we will get a firmer date on thursday at our next appointment with our midwife.
all day i have reflected on the amazing experience. i am so in love. i just keep thinking about the little one and looking at the pictures.
tim took a video from the time (thanks bek for the suggestion and use of your camera). the password for the video is Baby Bud.
Ultrasound Take 1 from Kristi Knipp on Vimeo.
5 comments:
that is a great video for 12 weeks! i am so excited everything looked great! i know the first time you see the baby moving it is amazing. i would scan myself all the time at work :) Congrats!!
Ultrasounds are amazing!!! I cried tears of joy throughout my entire first "official" ultrasound! I say "official" because we did ultrasounds every week at work! I have a video tape of the little guy growing from a bean!! Enjoy this amazing miracle! I also had one of our ultrasound pictures and his one month baby pictures framed together with Jeremiah 29:11. It's such a precious picture that I treasure!!
So super excited for you and what a great idea to videotape it! I am jealous I didn't think of that with Cooper!! What an amazing miracle and blessing - you are going to be a wonderful Mommy!!
Amazing! I'm so happy!
I loved it!! My grand-baby!! How sweet! love, momV
Post a Comment