Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a small belly

well not the greatest picture - but hey, we still don't have a viewfinder. we knipps are going for a family ban on good cameras (brooke and gabe's is struggling as well). but a new camera is on the horizon... the slightly distant horizon but on the horizon none the less.

i am off to bed - going to read east of eden and fall asleep.

ps. i just asked tim if i look pregnant in this picture and he said, "not really." so use your imagination :)

7 comments:

mbguikema said...

i love the picture!! such a cute little belly :)

Deborah Downs said...

I couldn't even see my belly till about the fifth month and then all of the sudden... BAM! There she was! I could definitely feel her moving around long before anyone else could see her.

Christina said...

so cute! it is funny how the first and second trimester go -- "i want a belly" and the third trimester "it is growing too quickly...along with my butt"

Bekah said...

ha ha. you guys are hilarious. come upstairs and i'll take your belly pictures from now on.

Nathan and Nicole said...

I think you look beautiful!

Hillary said...

You definitely look pregnant. And super cute!

Kristi said...

I remember how much I wanted to start showing and wearing maternity clothes!! You'll get there, and I agree, go upstairs and have Bekah take the picture....silly boys...