some of our things in the knipps' garage
tim and ken discussing the packing strategy
everything fits! the all-star father/son team!
tim - the driver - for 20 of the 22 hours.
our second night at our second k.o.a. stop. yesterday we unloaded the truck into my parent's garage. we found out this morning that we have a place to live!! it is such a blessing. we will be living in the first floor apartment of the same house as drew and bekah. we are incredibly excited. the plan is to move in October 1st. between now and then we will be with my parents. tim is at regent right now for orientation. classes start next week.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! What fun to be so close to the Moser family! I have to say I am very jealous, but happy for you. Drew and Bekah are the best neighbors we've ever had! Can't wait to hear all the stories...
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Haven't stopped smiling all day thinking about you guys being our neighbors. Drew even went into the downstairs apartment today and had Benjamin and Eloisa run up and down the hallway to see if we are going to be too loud for you guys. We don't want to ruin our friendship. :) He came up and said, "Well, you can definitely tell it's kids running but it doesn't sound like elephants."
how great! all the pieces are coming together for you guys! that has got to feel great!!
That sounds like the move worked it super well. Really good to hear Kristi. Keep me updated on the job situations for the both of you. Oh, and I was hanging out with John here and there, and the conversation somehow always goes to "Man I wish I could have been here with those two."
Love ya!
Post a Comment