Saturday, May 10, 2008

a transformation





people at school didn't even recognize tim. i think he looks great.

7 comments:

Bekah said...

you look great, tim! you clean up 'real nice'. we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Tim, you look great! Love your new/old look! Love you and miss you both. Mom

Danielle said...

Awww, the world feels like a cleaner place today. I personally think he could have left his hair like the middle picture. But but I guess when Tim does something, its full-throttle! I hope someone doesnt try to pick-pocket him now since he doesnt look as middle-eastern.

Christina said...

wow who is that??? i am going to have to stay i miss the long hair.

Kristi said...

awwww, tim really was under all that hair!!! =D

Unknown said...

Hey looking good, you must have a Auntie that cuts hair?? Your taken my job away!! Good work Kristi! Miss you both, come home soon. xoxooxoxox

Calvin said...

Booo! I hope it is all back by the time he reaches Kathmandu...I was thinking Dreads!!!