if you haven't read this already - i would encourage you to do so now :)
yesterday i opened up our computer to find this - tim had been reading it. ironically Amy, the author, and I went to Denver Seminary together and did our internships at the same place. we worked together and had the same supervisor. i am proud to have known her and walked with her for a season. she is legit and i have a ton of respect for her.
ok, so if you haven't already - read it.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting this. As someone struggling with infertility now it is nice to know that there are people who realize what a hard day this is. We feel broken and useless, what we are created to do our bodies wont do and it causes pain and anger. Going to church and having this done has made me feel at times like God is mocking me when He is the one I'm supposed to turn too. I know it is a lie but when a subject dealing with sex and everything we do not talk about publicly, and God doesn't seem to answer your prayers year after year,this seemingly innocent gesture can hurt so much more than people realize. I actually skipped church today because of it.
Post a Comment