Tuesday, July 19, 2011

oregon coast

we spent a few days on the oregon coast camping with our friends/housemates Joyce, Calum, Finley and Connor, as well as another friend Dawn. we had a great time. Sam loved spending so much time outside. the coast was definately just as i remembered it (from childhood trips) - cold and windy but also beautiful!

tim, sam and faith checking out the waves
"mama my hand is dirty. help me please!"

24 weeks. the other day at the midwife i asked if it is normal to feel this big so early in a second pregnancy. she assured me that - yes - totally normal and that my question is one of the most asked questions by women in their second pregnancy.





joyce and calum took some great pictures - so when i get those i will post them as well.

bye for now :)

7 comments:

Bekah said...

you look SO CUTE! miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures Sis!!

Unknown said...

You look great, Kristi!

Christina said...

u look so great!!!

Christina said...

you look so cute!

kstivers said...

You look beautiful! Sam is just so stinkin cute...if I could I would just squeeeeeeze her! I miss you...life is crazy at the Stiver's but I would love to hear from you!

Nathan and Nicole said...

Kristi, you look GORGEOUS! I love your hat and your darling belly. Much love to you, friend!