Wednesday, July 14, 2010

birthday hat

in reverse order, with the explanation at the bottom ;)

"thank you marilyn for my birthday hat!"

you can see her grin - she loved the hat!
"what do you think guys?"
opening...
my mom's dear friend marilyn made samantha the cutest birthday hat. we enjoyed it all weekend long! and we will be able to take the candle off and so she will have a cute hat for the fall. thanks marilyn! sammy jean loved her birthday hat.

4 comments:

Christina said...

that is such a cute birthday hat! i love the idea of removing the candle. genius!
she is such a cutie! i can't believe she is one.
on another note, i am sure you were thrilled to get her in some overalls. should i mention the fact the she is in striped overalls and a polka dot shirt... :)

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness! That is adorable! I have never seen a hat like that. Truly an original! More birthday pics, please. :)

Unknown said...

I keep hoping to see some birthday pics---glad to see a few! I hope life is returning to balanced for you guys. Samantha looks adorable in her hat :)

Matt and Abby said...

I love that hat!! How adorable!