for tim and sam the day was mostly uneventful. the high point was probably a trip to the park to play with faith (our dog). the low point was tim changing sammy's diaper and her wiggling so frantically she got poop all over herself. she ended up in the cold tub, which caused loud screaming and tim thinking maybe he should just go find a full time job after all (and have me stay home full time). samantha was thankful for the warm bath which followed and tim was thankful for the nap which followed the bath. overall though tim and sam loved their day together.
tim, sam and faith met me on my walk home - a very pleasant sight! and we had dinner with joyce and finley. a lovely end to a nice day.
1 comment:
Welcome back to work. Hopefully you continue to enjoy it. Tim will get the hang of having her all day. Sometimes I get frustrated with Matt when he needs to take care of the girls, and then I have to remember that I've had a whole 17 months of practice and he hasn't.
Post a Comment