Saturday, April 10, 2010

yesterday

happy girlsamantha has plenty to say these days! and i really like this picture.reading books to faith
very interested in the camera
getting better and better at crawling
sweet girl
monday sammy and i are going to go to bellingham to visit my parents. tim is in his last week of the semester and has much to do - we thought better to get out of his hair and let him work. plus we love being in bellingham.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faith looks soo sad in that picture! But I love Sammy's hat.

Aunt D

noahpaul said...

oh gosh that girl is cute...love the hat!

Kevin and Jessica said...

Sammie is looking so grown-up lately. She is such a beautiful girl. Love that hat! Katyruth has a hat like that, and I am looking forward to taking some pics of her in it. First she needs to grow into it. :) Tell Tim hi for us!

Matt and Abby said...

Enjoy your time with your family! And I agree with everyone else. LOVE the hat!