Monday, November 2, 2009

not so curious, just serious, sam







for a girl who is so quick to smile - she did not give a smile when we put her monkey costume on and took pictures... so it goes. my mom tells me i was pretty serious when it came to halloween pictures also... :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

YEAH!! Ive been waiting ALL weekend to see Halloween pix. SHES SOO CUTE. I love her. Jacob and I were just talking about how she's serious.

Christina said...

hilarious!! i love the added yellow bow! i hope she got you some good candy :)

momanne said...

I think I've looked at your blog 3 times today, just to see these photos again and again. Can't get enough of Samantha! You were always serious at Halloween and when you understood the concept of knocking on stangers doors for candy you would have nothing to do with this tradition!

Unknown said...

That's one cute monkey. :)

kstivers said...

I think baby monkeys are the cutest ever!

noahpaul said...

oh my gosh, could she be any cuter! she has the most precious pettite little girl face!