enjoying the best coffee fairhaven has to offer
Brooke G will be so proud :)
YAHOO! Where in the world did that pink bow come home? She is so sweet huh.Movie quote of the day, "Please come." What movie?
She is just precious! I'm glad to see ya'll enjoying her so much!
Oh Kristi she is just adorable! I want to squish her so much! :) You have been truly blessed...and so has she! Loves to ya'll :)
i do love the picture and the bow!
What a cutie pie! Sammy does look like she is thinking, "Really mom, a pink bow?" Too much fun!
What an adorable little girl!! I LOVE the bow. Where did you get that? I would like to buy one.
I AM PROUD!! she looks like she could join my family! i think all girls should have a permabow :) keep them coming !!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Brooke G will be so proud :)
YAHOO! Where in the world did that pink bow come home? She is so sweet huh.
Movie quote of the day, "Please come." What movie?
She is just precious! I'm glad to see ya'll enjoying her so much!
Oh Kristi she is just adorable! I want to squish her so much! :) You have been truly blessed...and so has she! Loves to ya'll :)
i do love the picture and the bow!
What a cutie pie! Sammy does look like she is thinking, "Really mom, a pink bow?" Too much fun!
What an adorable little girl!! I LOVE the bow. Where did you get that? I would like to buy one.
I AM PROUD!! she looks like she could join my family! i think all girls should have a permabow :) keep them coming !!!
Post a Comment