Oh my gosh you are the cutest ever! I'm guessing girl based on how you are carrying! I was a house by that time :) My parents and I were talking the other day about our trip to Japan...I didn't remember but they seem to think it was your FIRST airplane ride??? Really???
6 comments:
Aww. Those are such cute pictures of your little tummy. Love that color on you and bud.
So cute! It makes me want to throw our five year plan out the window...
looking so cute!! btw, i love the wash on your jeans :)
Oh my gosh you are the cutest ever! I'm guessing girl based on how you are carrying! I was a house by that time :) My parents and I were talking the other day about our trip to Japan...I didn't remember but they seem to think it was your FIRST airplane ride??? Really???
awww - you look great!
=)
Post a Comment