Friday, August 8, 2008

since we've been home

the neighbors went crabbing and we received the benefits:
d and jacob
tim - a bit tried - just 2 days after we arrived

beautiful isa (our dear friends drew and bekah's daughter)
tim and ben - listening to the wind (drew and bekah's son)
faith!
sisters
tim and me

it has been great being home. the olympics are on tonight. i am making dinner and we will be watching. this weekend we will celebrate my birthday. and soon and very soon we will be in denver!!

4 comments:

Nathan and Nicole said...

Happy early birthday. I loved the pictures and am so happy you got to see Drew and Bekah! I kept thinking about Bekah's blog when Ben said, "Where's Geoff?" right when he got out of the car. So cute!

Kristi said...

I WANT to come visit if I can get crabs like that!!!!!

noahpaul said...

glad you guys are back safe and sound and got to hang with the mosers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristi Girl! Welcome home, miss you, wish we could see you guys in Denver.