Thursday, April 17, 2008

the many faces of tk

tim forgot camera. borrowed kurtis'. lull time on a field study. decided to leave kurtis a photograph montage present. too funny not to share.












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tim left us one of those on our camera, too - when you guys were here last!! :)
So if Tim asks to borrow your camera. . .
MomV

momanne said...

These pics of Tim cracked me up-I'm laughing out loud and Faith is looking at me wondering why I am laughing so hard so early in the morning-so I had to explain to her and show her these funny pics. Reminds me of Tim's "spy gate" photos when Tim was an undercover spy-maybe still is a spy hope I didn't blow your cover! Anne

Unknown said...

I like the 3rd one the most. He reminds me of some grumpy yiddish woman :)

Colin said...

tim is sooooooo good looking

Anonymous said...

i don't think i'm related to him.....