Monday, April 28, 2008

jordan pics

kristi how do you feel about waking up late?...

k and erin. in the back of a truck. headed for the bedouin tent

tk and kurtis are excited about being in the desert where we spent the night
tk gets ups early on day 2 and climbs up high.

tk's view of our camp (bottom right)
driving back the next day
tk and me, with jeff smiling too
kurtis and erin
having coffee in another village
goat cheese...
wadi dana, a view of where we spent our second night


hope you enjoyed the pictures. we had a great time in jordan.

3 comments:

Christina said...

what an amazing experience!

Nathan and Nicole said...

I'm glad you're back. I missed you! I loved the pictures. Did you like the goat cheese?

Anonymous said...

How was the coffee? I loved the Wadi Dana picture - it's so beautiful yet a little mysterious, too. Glad you're back.
MomV