Emmy is two and a half weeks old. The first two weeks of her life were full of highs and lows. One major high for the girls was it snowed enough to play and make a snowman. Fun times!
We also took some pictures of the girls -
These pictures were after Sam had the stomach flu but before Clara had it. And after Clara had the stomach bug Sam got it again (deep sigh) and then Tim and finally me. To say we have been plagued by sickness would feel totally correct. Thankfully, I think (fingers crossed), we are free of it. But I have intentionally not left the house in a few days to avoid further exposure. And for the record I hate the stomach flu - it just seems wrong to be that sick on and around Christmas. Oh well. I am also thankful Emmy seemed mostly unaffected by all of it. And I have to say Tim is an all-star when it comes to caring for all of us while we are sick. All star.
Another high was having Meema, Heeho and Auntie Janae out for a visit. Unfortunately the girls were sick while they were here and it wasn't as fun as we had hoped, but it was lovely to spend time with them and have them enjoy Emelia in her newborn sweetness.
Well i have more pictures but those will wait for another day. And yes - even though having three small ladies to care for does at times feel like alot - they sure are cute.
1 comment:
The pictures of Sam, Clara, and Emmy are adorable. So glad I could come to visit! Love you.
Post a Comment