Thursday, March 21, 2013

Clara's words

Clara Louise is beginning to speak in words.  Her little voice is delightful and I love when it is used to speak and not scream :) 

Her first word was up - of course.  An appropriate choice. 

Quickly following have been - mama, dada, hi, bye-bye, baby, na-na-na-na (no), wa (for water - aren't you glad i am helping explain), and owl. 

She is definitely more mischievous than Samantha was at this age.  She is super cute in a time-out - putting out a huge lower lip.  She is smart.  I wondered whether she would sit in a time-out and sure enough - worked like a charm.  She is always wanting to be in her sister's business.  Like now for instance, so I should probably cut this short. 

Clara Louise - we love your voice and are listening to what you have to say.  :)