Saturday, November 10, 2012

disney on ice

in my continued effort to pass along a love for Disney to the next generation we went to see Disney on Ice!!

before the show - can you tell how excited tim was :)
 pigpen got in a fight, and she loves a good straw.
 As soon as we got to our seats sam was locked in - she didn't want to go anywhere - she did not want to miss anything!!
 I suppose I can look at you part way....
 Papa and Clara




The night was a huge hit for Sam - she loved every moment.  It was super cute to see her joy.  She clapped after every song.  She talks everyday about the special show where we got to see Cinderella and Tangled.

2 comments:

Christina said...

tim looks as thrilled as jeff looked when we went. how fun!!! ok, so i am all caught up on blogs. a few things - sam is such a big girl and love her hair. looks like all that "bang" hassle is over with. and really clara a one year old. wow time flies

Unknown said...

I just saw the Disney show advertised on a billboard here recently and thought Ellis would think it was maybe the best thing ever. Maybe she and I could go together. Look's like fun :)

Excited to see you tomorrow!!