I think the girls will look more and more like you as they get older! I see you in Sam already. I know what you are talking about though...I am starting to get use to the Salsbery genes beating out the Franklin genes. I NEVER dreamed I would have 3 blondies and now maybe FOUR! :) Enjoy this Christmas season and your blessings...
2 comments:
:) I think the dark hair steers people to say Tim more, but I definitely see the resemblance to their mama, too.
And when I saw Clara while Skyping I definitely saw more of a resemblance to Sammy, too :)
I think the girls will look more and more like you as they get older! I see you in Sam already. I know what you are talking about though...I am starting to get use to the Salsbery genes beating out the Franklin genes. I NEVER dreamed I would have 3 blondies and now maybe FOUR! :) Enjoy this Christmas season and your blessings...
Post a Comment