Monday, March 7, 2011

jelly bean - cont...

Before I left for work sammy spotted the jelly bean bag and asked for one. She already had her breakfast and so Tim allowed her to eat another jelly bean. He put her in her seat - as to minimize any damage. She didn't mess around this time - knowing full well now that jelly beans are good. After a few moments the whole thing was in her mouth and she was asking for more. Tim told her one was enough. :)

If her jelly bean interest continues we are going to have to take her teeth brushing to a whole new level.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellis hasn't had jelly beans, but from time to time she'll tell us she "needs" some chocolate. ---Which I totally understand, so I usually give it to her.

CharlesS said...

A girl after my own heart! Jelly beans make me happy! She is so sweet! Nico LOVES to chew gum..a vice he learned from his dad. I guess we just have to give in right?