enjoying the best coffee fairhaven has to offer
Yay for first words! I really wish I could hear her talk. Love the picture of the cousins together. They look like they could cause a lot of trouble together. :)
Hannah has that same coat from baby Gap! And don't you just want to bottle up their sweet little voices forever?? Sam is sure adorable.
I love the new look on the blog Kristi. Sammy Jean is so darn cute! Miss you friend...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay for first words! I really wish I could hear her talk. Love the picture of the cousins together. They look like they could cause a lot of trouble together. :)
Hannah has that same coat from baby Gap! And don't you just want to bottle up their sweet little voices forever?? Sam is sure adorable.
I love the new look on the blog Kristi. Sammy Jean is so darn cute! Miss you friend...
Post a Comment