this week we are taking time away from technology and spending some amazing family time together. check back next week - hopefully i will have time to post pictures. :)
Jealous! Hoping to go on a trip with my little man sometime soon! I love to catch up and read your blog - you guys are so blessed and so cute! :) Love!
4 comments:
Have some amazing pineapple for me. Love you!
I love all the pictures! I can't believe how grown up Samantha is! Can't wait to see the Hawaii pictures :)
Now I'm back to blogging/checking blogs and you're gone and I'm waiting anxiously for pictures from your trip! Miss you guys :)
Jealous! Hoping to go on a trip with my little man sometime soon! I love to catch up and read your blog - you guys are so blessed and so cute! :) Love!
Post a Comment