Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lord have mercy

there is nothing like a sick toddler baby to more quickly bring my weakness to the surface.
Lord Jesus have mercy.

1.5 hours of grumpy sammy jean first thing in the morning. almost more than i can handle. thankfully she is now down for a nap. we both need a break and she needs the rest.

my prayer: that i may be present, loving and a source of comfort for samantha. Lord Jesus help me. amen.

3 comments:

Christina said...

i will be praying for you! that is the worst!!!!

Bekah said...

oh poor baby and mama! love you all. praying...

Ashley said...

Praying that it passes over quickly. It really is the worst when your kids are sick - for everyone involved. Praying that you are able to get rest and that Sammy is back to her adorably sweet self soon. Also, I read back through your blog (I had a little catching up to do!) a few days ago, and was so sad to read about your miscarriage this summer. I'm so sorry, Kristi. My heart broke when I read your post and I'm praying that God is bringing you comfort every day as you heal in body and spirit.