dad and sam - look at how strong her neck is becoming!
a pretty good family photo if i don't say so myself. you can do your own detective work to figure out how old i turned.
happy grandpa - moments before samantha fell asleep. 
marilyn - this picture is for you - taken off the back deck of my parents' house. the deer told me they will say hello to you when you return in a few weeks.
faith and sam hanging out this morning. i had to closely watch to make sure faith did not get any closer - because i think she is as close as possible without actually laying on sammy. faith is really starting to pay attention to and (i believe) take a liking to her little sister.
i am so pumped i caught a smile on film. she is actually smiling at me and doesn't just have gas!!

10 comments:
absolutely the most beautiful little newborn girl on the planet. that picture of her smiling is just so precious! miss you guys so much!
she is so cute and looks so happy! btw, i really like your hair right now!it looks cute in your family shot :)
Ellis and I just looked at all the new pictures together. I clicked on the smiling Sam picture to enlarge it and Ellis smiled back at Sammy when she saw it :) I'm so excited for them to meet. Sammy looks great, I love her little smile!
Happy Birthday! Wonderful to see everyone so happy and content!
Beautiful smile!! Happy baby girl! We miss you and Sammy!
Love, momv
Great pictures, Kristi....especially the one with Sammy smiling!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
DadK
Love the photos and update. Dad was missing Faith and feeling like she was needing more attention from us. Feeling badly I think because Faith couldn't come to your birthday celebration. Isn't that funny/cute? He wants to spend extra time with her this weekend! I went to Cost Co and Sarah was my checker-she asked how Samantha was and asked to see a picture of her-I looked at her with a blank look of panic-"You don't have a picture of her with you?" Oh dear-that's not so good. Will correct that pronto!
Precious pictures of a beautiful little girl! And a beautiful mama too! Happy Birthday, Kristi!
What a cute family. Great job catching Sammy's beautiful smile. Thanks for the deer pics. I can't wait to be there and see them for myself. Love to you.
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment