Sunday, November 2, 2008

after a long and patient wait...

our home (we live on the bottom floor)the office/tim's closet/weight room/random storage

our bedroom

the bathroom
the living room
tim and faith by the fire place
all of the books
the kitchen (one big room with the living room)

mom and dad came up yesterday - it was so great!! they brought lunch and snacks and our plants (among many other things). they helped us hang pictures - another huge step in making our place feel more like home. we are incredibly thankful to live so close to them!! they also came to celebrate isa's second birthday. (i am sure there are or will be soon pictures of the party on the moser blog).

hope you all are having a pleasant fall afternoon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi -
You've made it home!! It looks great and I like the color of your walls. Big windows for plenty of sunshine in your living room! Thanks for the pics.
MomV

Danielle said...

Wow, its super cute! More windows than I envisioned. I LOVE the color of your bed room and the brown wall. Good job!

Nathan and Nicole said...

Love the pictures! I can picture where you are in my head now, and that's a wonderful feeling. :)

Hillary said...

For some reason it reminds me a little bit of your place in Englewood. It looks very homey and I am glad to hear you are feeling settled. I hope the job going well too.

Christina said...

it looks great! was that frog around in college? wasn't their a frog around then? i miss a fall like the one you are having...we see one tree kinda changing colors and we get excited.

Kristi said...

I love the brown wall in the kitchen!! What color is that??

Calvin said...

It's nice...but I think the twin size bed, 12 shelves and 4X2 of floor space at John's was a lot nicer.

Really, could you even argue it the other way...come on.