not much has been happening the past few weeks as tim and i settle into life in vancouver. just continuing the process of feeling more at home. our apartment is coming together and i hope to post pictures soon. faith is used to her new surroundings - enjoying early morning fetch and the sounds of little feet running above her. we are simply loving being housemates with the mosers. i love being greeted by ben and isa's sweet excited hellos. also times talking with drew and bekah have been wonderful. and my parents are coming up this weekend to visit!! how cool is that?! i can't wait to see them. i am also feeling more comfortable in my job. tim had his first big tests yesterday and they went fine.
the Lord has been good to us and we are so thankful to be living life in the northwest.
3 comments:
we love you, housemates. you are the bestest.
I'm so glad you are feeling settled. I've been thinking about you lots and lots. Love you.
Hey Tim and Kristi,
I just watched a series called "The Truth Project" this last month put out by Focus on the Family. I don't know if you've seen it yet but if you haven't there will be a seminar in your area on Nov 21-22. Have a look at their site if you're interested. It really is fascinating material.
http://www.thetruthproject.org/events/A000000206.cfm
Post a Comment